Not one to miss!
...Mark Russinovich and other Azure Experts will be running an online event through the MVA in December. Do you want a sneak peek at enhancements in Windows 10? And/or do you want to get some Azure training to help you prepare for the Exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam? Well take a look at the below events:
What’s new in Windows 10?
We can’t wait to show you! Join us for “Windows 10 Technical Preview Fundamentals for IT Pros,” on November 20th, and get a sneak peek! There are tons of enhancements designed to make it easier for you to do your job, and your end users will love the familiar UI.
In this Jump Start training with live Q&A, join leading experts Simon May and Michael Niehaus, plus lead Product Managers, as they roll back the covers on the Windows 10 Technical Preview. Find out how management and deployment is evolving, and hear how new security enhancements in Windows 10 can help your organization respond to the modern threat landscape. Be sure to bring your questions!
- Windows 10 Technical Overview
- Windows 10 Management and Deployment
- Windows 10 Security
Azure IaaS for IT Pros Online Event
Join Mark Russinovich, Microsoft Chief Technology Officer, Azure, as he kicks off a week of Azure training for IT Professionals on the 1st - 4th of December. Over the course of four days, Senior Technical Evangelist Rick Claus and members of Azure Engineering will deep dive into the technologies critical for IT Pro Implementers, like you, to help better understand and build your foundational cloud skills. Experts will share their deep technical insights on these topics which will also prepare you to take Exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions for Microsoft Azure Specialist Certification.
Day 1: Establish the Foundation: Core IaaS Infrastructure Technical Fundamentals
- View from the CTO: Mark Russinovich, Chief Technology Officer - Azure
- Azure IaaS Virtual Machines Inside Out
- Optimize Your Windows Server Workloads on Azure
- Inside IaaS Architecture Best Practices and Management
Day 2: Dive Deep into Networking, Storage and Disaster Recovery Scenarios
- Designing Networking and Hybrid Connectivity Infrastructure
- Deep Dive Into Storage Using Azure Backup, Data Protection Manager, StorSimple, and InMage
- Planning Disaster Recovery, Migration and More
- Learn the Ins and Outs of Azure Automation, PowerShell and Desired State Configurator
Day 3: Embrace Open Source Technologies (Chef and Puppet Configurations, Containerization with Docker, and Linux) to Accelerate and Scale Solutions
- How to Deploy Linux and OSS on Azure
- Leverage Existing Chef / Puppet toolsets for management
- How to Implement Containerization with Docker to Increase Density and Performance of Virtual Machines
- Lift and Shift Your Linux Solutions to Azure
Day 4: Optimize Windows Workload Architecture and Administration Capabilities Within Azure
- Identity Solutions: Leveraging Azure Active Directory / Active Directory Premium
- Azure Websites: Manage Your Websites not Your VMs
- Leveraging SQL Azure for Your Solutions to Increase Scale
- Architecting SharePoint for the Cloud
Don't miss out!
Register through Microsoft Virtual Academy to receive reminder mails for this event and to obtain details for receiving a voucher for 50 percent off the exam price if taken by January 31st. Join the conversation on Twitter using #LevelUpAzure.