You are exclusively invited to our free professional online training on Windows Server 2012 Hyper V, delivered in partnership with TheRegister.co.uk and QA Training. It’s the second training session of the series – back by popular demand.
In our first event, we covered Virtual Machine Movement in Windows Server 2012 Hyper V, and with over 1,830 IT Professionals joining, it’s the biggest interactive Regcast to date. In fact, it was so popular that participants demanded more, voting in a user poll for an additional Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V 3.0 session, with the topic to focus on the availability of virtual machines.
We heard you loud and clear, and we’re pleased to announce our second session.
When: 18th June
Time: 10-11am GMT
With professional QA trainer: Paul Gregory
- Changes in failover clustering
- The improvements in scalability
- Failover cluster engine's ability to perform in-guest monitoring
- Anti-affinity rules
- Live demos of Hyper-V Replica, inlcuding setup
- Exploring the three failure models (test failover, planned failover and unplanned failover)
- How Hyper-V Replica and network virtualisation can be combined so that VMs maintain the same identity across data centres, or even between a company and a service provider/hoster.
It's going to be very informative – so sign up now. There’s even a chance to win a TechNet subscription at the end of the session.
In preparation, download a free trial of Windows Server 2012 <Hyperlink: URL> and have your questions ready. Plus, for a limited time, we’ve also have some special offers in place with QA training on Windows Server 2012, in case you want to take your learning all the way to full certification.
We hope you can join us.
Microsoft UK, TheRegister.co.uk and QA Training