Empower all users to gain breakthrough insights as a natural part of their day-to-day activities using PowerPivot and PowerView, now in Excel.
- Analyse data ranging from a few rows to hundreds of millions of rows with extreme analytical performance on your desktop using Excel data models powered by xVelocity in-memory analytics engine
- Speed up analysis in Excel by using Quick Analysis to preview and apply conditional formatting, suggest and create charts, PivotTables, and tables; by using Quick Explore to easily navigate multidimensional and tabular data models and create Trend charts to analyse information over time
- Quickly clean and shape up data in Excel via intelligent pattern recognition and smart auto-complete with Flash Fill.
- Empower users of all levels to access, mash-up and analyse data from virtually any source and rapidly create compelling analytical applications with PowerPivot, now in Excel.
- Provide stunning data visualization to discover new insights with a highly interactive and familiar data exploration, visualization, and presentation experience for users of all levels with Power View, now in Excel
- Easily share and collaborate on self-service BI solutions within your organization with SharePoint Server
User created, IT managed – Enable enterprise grade IT governance for your BI solutions via SQL Server and SharePoint
- Improve governance and compliance and easily track your business critical Excel assets by enabling
- Discovery and assessment of user-created spread sheets with SharePoint 2013.
- Comparing spread sheets, tracking lineage, conducting interactive diagnostics and creating spread sheet analysis reports with Inquire in Excel