This event will cover the key new features and capabilities that Visual Studio 11 offers software development teams, and the opportunity to ask questions to the UK Developer Tools team and partners. There will be something for almost anyone involved in software development, from Project Managers & Scrum Masters to developers and testers.
The focus areas for discussion will be:
- Agile support, including the new Scrum template, planning tools, taskboards and real-time burndown and velocity charts.
- Storyboarding, feedback tool and IntelliTrace in production to help involve more people in the development lifecycle.
- Changes to the Visual Studio IDE to help simplify using the Visual Studio environment.
- New developer support for code reviews, context switching between work, support for additional unit test frameworks and more.
- Support for developers not using Visual Studio, e.g. Java developers using Eclipse.
- Getting the most out of the Coded UI testing tools for automated functional testing.
The format of the session will focus on a Q&A discussion to address questions relating to the videos and recommended reading provided on the UK Visual Studio Team Blog. Please register for the event and then take a look at the content here: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudiouk/archive/2012/05/16/visual-studio-11-uk-online-conference-pre-reading-details.aspx.
If you would like, you can post questions in advance @VisualStudioUK, using the hashtag #ukvs11conf.
Register here to get the event log in details:- https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032513917&Culture=en-GB