Every couple of weeks we bring out the book of the fortnight in our TechNet Flash Newsletter. What you may not have noticed is that in with that we usually offer the book of the month at a significant discount. So it’s worth signing up to the newsletter to get these discounts as well as the server and tools news direct to your inbox.
This fortnight we’re sticking with our cloud theme and the book of the fortnight is Working with Microsoft Office 365.
Take control of your small business communication and increase your productivity-with Microsoft Office 365 cloud services. Through extensive walkthroughs, easy-to-follow procedures, and real-world tips, you’ll learn how to implement Office 365 for professionals and small businesses-without having to be an IT expert. You’ll also gain valuable knowledge on configuring, deploying, and maintaining Office 365 no matter which plan you choose.
Discover how to:
- Deploy and manage Office 365 cloud services quickly and easily
- Improve your business image with a custom website and email domain name
- Set up Office 365 on individual business PCs and simply migrate your email
- Share lists, calendars, and contacts with Microsoft Outlook(R) and Exchange Online
- Stay connected to your business almost anywhere through mobile devices
- Optimize team collaboration and file sharing using Microsoft SharePoint(R) Online
- Keep in touch with important contacts using instant messaging, conferencing, and video
- Use Microsoft Lync(R) Online to chat in real-time, or augment phone calls with text
Sign up to this month’s TechNet Flash Newsletter to gain access to our 40% discount offer! You can get the print version of this book with free UK P & P for £18.59 (Regular Price: £30.99) and you can also get the E-book version at a discount too!