Learn What’s Hot and New in Windows Server 2012!
- The Windows Server 2012 Community Road show is coming to over 20 countries—and a location near you!
- What’s hot and new in Windows Server 2012? Microsoft MVPs bring you all you need to know about Windows Server 2012.
- Sponsored by Microsoft, Dell, HP, and GITCA. Join the industry experts at a Windows Server 2012 Community Road show that will keep you up to date and ahead of the pack!
A Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Community Road show event will show you how to:
- build your private cloud, offer private cloud services, or securely connect to public cloud services.
- increase your efficiency, availability, and manageability.
- leverage an open application and web platform for the datacentre and the cloud.
- provide secure access to your personalized work environment from anywhere.
The primary audience for this event is IT Professionals and partners who are excited about the upcoming release of the Windows Server 2012 technology.
This event will showcase presentations and demos from Microsoft MVPs on the following topics
- Simplifies configuration processes
- Improved management of multi-server environments
- Role-centric dashboard and integrated console
- Simplifies administration process of multi-server environments with Windows PowerShell 3.0
- More secure multi-tenancy
- Flexible infrastructure, when and where you need it
- Scale, performance, and density
- High availability
Storage and Availability
- Reduces planned maintenance downtime
- Addresses the causes of unplanned downtime
- Increases availability for services and applications
- Increases operational efficiency and lower costs
- Manage private clouds more efficiently
- Link private clouds with public cloud services
- Connect users more easily to IT resources
If you’re interested in attending or you would like to share this information with your user group or add it to your blog or Twitter, please use this link https://ws2012rocks.msregistration.com/