It’s been a busy week here at TechNet HQ, not least for Simon May who we’re thrilled to see has got his blogging hat back on and knocked out two great articles about Consumerisation of IT (consumer devices in the workplace to the rest of us)!
We also brought you some interesting little tidbits about huge savings being made on IE6 Upgrades, upcoming community events and how Microsoft DreamSpark can helps kids get into tech.
- Simon May has his blogging hat back on:
- HMRC save £50m on IE6 Upgrade
- Microsoft System Center 2012 - UK Virtual Launch –21st June 2012 10am GMT
- Dream of a future where children code and the future sparkles
- Unified Comms User Group Events: A Day of Lync 2010
Over the coming week you can look forward to more event details, even more great prizes, your latest TechNet Flash Newsletter and a couple of new articles as well. Don’t forget we’ll also be holding two more IT Camps in Manchester in the next few days, so you’ll be able to keep up to date on what’s going on by following the TechNetUK Twitter account and #ukitcamp!
As always, if you want to get all the latest Microsoft TechNet news straight onto your feed instead of having to click over to the blog, you can like us on Facebook.