Last week was mainly focused on Hyper V with a little PowerShell and Windows 7 information thrown in for luck. We featured a few events and provided a whole range of tips and tricks with Orchestrator. If you don’t want to fall down the same pitfalls as Simon did towards the end of the week then read Simon’s article about the error he found when working with Hyper-V, it should save you a bit of time.
- Managing a hybrid cloud with System Center 2012
- Error: Hyper-v launch aborted due to auto-launch being disabled in the registry
- Case Study & Videos: TechNet Readers help save £494,000 with Windows 7 Upgrade
- Share the Love Competition Winners Announced!
- Guest Post: PowerShell – Now’s a Great Time To Learn More
- Microsoft System Center and BMC Management Tools Integration and Interaction
- Catch up on the latest Architecture News
- Exploiting Orchestrator – Tips to avoid the hidden bear traps
We also announced the winners of our Share the Love campaign and let you all know about our lovely new Facebook page!