- Configuring and deploying Microsoft's Private Cloud
- Private Cloud: Infrastructure Components
- Private Cloud: Service Delivery and Automation
- Private Cloud: Application Services Management
During the 8 modules of this specialization, you will be introduced to all the elements of building the Microsoft private cloud. You’ll learn how to optimize and deploy the private cloud starting at the infrastructure layer. You’ll also be introduced to advanced virtualization management features and the concept and implementation of the System Center’s private cloud application service model.
After completing all of the modules you will have an understanding of:
- How using Microsoft System Center 2012 can help you build, deploy and manage a private cloud infrastructure.
- How System Center 2012 incorporates tools to deploy, update, and manage applications within your private cloud.
- System Center 2012’s new abilities to deploy, update, and manage applications within your private cloud.
- How using new components of System Center 2012, specifically the Orchestrator and Service Manager components, enable you to deploy, update, and manage service offerings within your private cloud.
- How applications are deployed and managed in the Microsoft private cloud.
- How to use new capabilities in System Center 2012 to deploy your applications as services.