If you are someone who would like to know more about Windows Azure or who has a Windows Azure implementation in progress but would like to find out a bit more or have queries about best practice then the 6 Weeks of Azure is a series of events that you will really benefit from.
Microsoft UK Windows Azure Evangelists Eric Nelson and David Gristwood are pulling together what promises to be a great way for UK companies to really dig deep into Windows Azure. Starting January 23, 2012 they will offer Six Weeks of Windows Azure, a program that will provide FREE assistance to UK companies who want to build or extend applications with Windows Azure. During the six weeks they will deliver a series of webinars, surgeries and online support which will cover both the commercial and technical aspects of adopting Windows Azure. These activities will be delivered primarily as an online experience with a focus on making sure you get lots of opportunities to ask questions and great advice.
As a participant, you will learn:
- Why cloud may be relevant to your applications and your adoption options
- How to start and how to be successful – both in terms of business transformation and technology choices
- Free online help to actually get your application designed, built, tested and deployed
- Advice on marketing and selling your application
A few FAQ’s
- Do you need to attend every session? No. We will be recording all sessions and some simply will not be relevant for your specific application/scenario.
- Will we be sharing these as meeting requests? Yes. Just not quite yet.
- Is there always a clear split between Technical and Commercial webinars? No. Sometimes the content will span both.
- What is the answer to life, the universe and everything? 42 – which happens to be six weeks.
- Is it really FREE? Yes