As a Friday treat, we’re offering 6 TechNet Readers the chance to win a place at an exclusive pilot event that we are running on the 12th of December in London! The event will be quite a different format to what you may be used to from Microsoft and is very much in ‘Beta’ stages at the moment, so we’re really keen to get your feedback on this exciting new direction.
All you have to do to book your spot is email the UK IT Pro Team at email@example.com with a screenshot of your domain name in Active Directory. The 6 most creative and amusing entries will be the lucky recipients of a ticket each – simple as that.
As with anything, T&C’s apply and can be viewed below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Terms & Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Microsoft or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
2. TO ENTER: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your domain name in Active Directory.
Microsoft is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Only one entry per person will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING: This competition runs from 09.00:00 am BST on 02 December 2011 until 11.59:59 p.m. on 05 December 2011 (inclusive). Completed entries must reach Microsoft no later than the closing date.
4. USE OF DATA: Personal data which you provide when you enter this competition shall be used for the purposes of this competition only.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: SIX (6) winners will be determined by a panel of 3 judges on 06 December 2011 based on the following criteria:
- Creativity of domain name;
- Comedy value.
The winners will be notified by email by 06 December 2011. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of Microsoft, within TWO (2) working days after the first attempt, an alternative winner will be selected. The winner may be required to become involved in further publicity or advertising.
The winners must inform Alex Guy at email@example.com that they have registered for the event no later than 17:00:00 on 08 December 2011. If a winner has not registered for the event by this time Microsoft reserve the right to offer their place to an alternative winner.
6. PRIZE: The prize consists of SIX (6) invitations, one per winner, to register to attend a pilot Microsoft ‘IT Camp’ event in Microsoft’s Cardinal Place office in London, to be held on the 12 December 2011. The prize consists solely of the event invitation; winners must fund their own travel and expenses.
Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives available.
7. WINNERS LIST: The winners consent to their first name and surname being made publicly available. The winners surnames will be available for a period of 30 days after the closing date by emailing Alex Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Microsoft’s decision shall be final. Microsoft reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
Promoter: Microsoft Limited, Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG, England