Recordings from the whole day are available here.
Following on from the success of last year’s Tech.Days Online series, we are back with our new schedule of events. It all kicks off on 27 October with Simon May, Andrew Fryer, Steve Plank and many others for a day of conversation on some of the most pressing topics and exciting developments facing the modern IT industry. There are five subjects across three tracks, so plenty of opportunity to jump between sessions if you wish.
Along with representatives from IT departments around the UK, we will discuss how to embrace the influx of consumer devices into the workplace, the new features available through SQL Server ‘Denali’ and how Windows Azure can help you make sense of your Cloud offering, among many other topics.
Our three main speakers for the conference will be sharing presenting duties with the following guest speakers from Microsoft, the Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and Springboard Technical Expert Panel (STEP) communities:
Guest Speakers for Introduction to SQL Server Denali
- Jennifer Stirrup, SQL Server MVP
- Allan Mitchell, SQL Server MVP
- Samuel Solieman, Microsoft
Guest Speaker for System Center – It’s All About the App
- Gordon McKenna, System Center MVP
Guest Speakers for Supporting More Than Windows
- David Nudelman, Windows Desktop Experience – IT Pro MVP
- Chris Rhodes, Microsoft STEP Member
The LiveMeeting links you’ll need for the day are as follows:
- Track A – Collaborate Better & Supporting More Than Windows
- Track B – System Center – It’s All About the App & Introduction to SQL Server ‘Denali’
- Track C – Integrating Windows Azure Into Your Infrastructure