These are smart, aren’t they?
We’re showcasing the very best of Microsoft design with some great new hardware launches. With the multi-touch Touch Mouse, exclusively for Windows 7, all tasks become more natural, fluid, and intuitive. The Explorer Touch Mouse gives you precise touch navigation at the tip of a finger. Touch. Flick. Click. Go! See them in all their glory here.
Be the envy of your IT crowd! If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning one of this super-stylish little fellows, get your thinking caps on.
We’d like you to tell us why you’d recommend Windows 7 to your organisation in 50 words or less. Our favourite entry will win a Microsoft Touch Mouse (ERP £69.99), and two runners up will each win a Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse (ERP £49.99).
Terms and conditions apply (don’t they always?), so give them a read and then send 50 of your best words about Windows 7 to email@example.com. If yours is a winner, we’ll drop you an emailb. We’ll also publish the winning entries, along with winners’ names, here on the blog.
Terms & Conditions:
1. ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to UK residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Microsoft or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
2. TO ENTER: To enter email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. The person submitting the best recommendation for Windows 7 in 50 words or less, as selected by three judges, will win a Microsoft Touch Mouse (ERP: £69.99). The two runner up entries will each win a Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse (ERP: £49.99). Only one entry per person will be accepted. Incomplete, damaged, defaced or illegible entries may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING: This competition runs from 8am GMT 1 September. The closing date of this competition is 5.30pm GMT 8 September 2011. Completed entries must reach Microsoft no later than the closing date.
4. USE OF DATA: Personal data which you provide when you enter this competition will not be used for future Microsoft UK marketing activity.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: Three judges will select their favourite submission and two runners up from all the entries and the winner will be notified by email on 12 September 2011 by 6pm GMT. The winners may be required to become involved in further publicity or advertising.
6. PRIZE: The prize is one Microsoft Touch Mouse and two Microsoft Explorer Touch mice. Prize as stated and non-transferable. No cash or other alternatives available. Microsoft reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize will be dispatched within one week of the competition’s closing date. Prize may be considered a taxable benefit and the winner will be directly responsible for accounting for any tax liability arising on their prize.
7. WINNERS LIST: The winner consents to their surname being made publicly available. The winner’s surname will be available for a period of 3 weeks after the closing date by emailing email@example.com.
8. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Microsoft’s decision shall be final. Microsoft reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
9. Microsoft cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this promotion agree that Microsoft will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.