Looking at last week’s TechNet newsletter report (I like a bit of analysis), I can see that lots of you found Alex’s Indiana Jones-style TechNet website investigations useful, so I thought I’d pop the details on the blog where you can always find them.
Alex found a few gems glimmering in the TechNet depths – hopefully they’ll prove fruitful in your technical adventures. Explore these links to get your own investigation under way:
- Downloads – loads of useful downloads all in one place
- Eval Centre – sign up to evaluate a selection of products
- Subscriptions – which TechNet Subscription’s right for you?
- Windows Sysinternals – manage, troubleshoot and diagnose your Windows systems and applications
- Library – choose the classic view, lightweight or script-free (choose the classic view, lightweight or script-free)
Add to the list if you can and we’ll update this post.