Welcome to your weekly Friday round-up, bringing you a this week’s TechNet blog posts in one handy chunk.
Don’t forget to let us know what you’d like to see more of on the blog. Are there topics we should be covering? Which posts do you find more useful than others? Drop your thoughts into the comments box below or send them direct to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you want so we can bring it you – it’s that easy.
- Find out ‘how to’ with this Internet Explorer 9 deployment TechNet virtual lab
- Is your reluctance to deploy Windows 7 a ticking time bomb? A guest post by Mike Halsey, MVP
- Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP) 6.0 ready for download
- Why would a company want to deploy System Center Configuration Manager 2012?
- Less than 1,000 days left of extended support for Windows XP
- Key trend in the consumerisation of IT: self service
Have a great weekend, folks.