On 1 November the Springboard Series Tour came to the UK – if you were there we hope you had an amazing day. For those of you that couldn’t make it, we filmed it all for you. As you missed out on the freebies from the day, we’re now giving you the chance to win a copy of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010. Marketing gal, Sam Taylor, has devised three brain-busting questions for you – we’ll enter all the correct answers into a prize draw. Don’t forget to check out the terms and conditions first. Yes, we know – yawn – but it has to be done. To enter your send your answers along with your email address to Sam.
- In the presentation used on the day of the Springboard Tour here in Reading, which two colours featured in the Springboard Tour introduction, found here?
- Fill in the blank: The deployment <?> portal can be found within the Springboard Windows TechCentre?
- What is the second ‘top task’ in the list in the Springboard Office TechCentre?
Terms and conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to UK residents and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Microsoft or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
2. TO ENTER: To enter email your answers to email@example.com. Entries will not be returned. A completed entry includes answers to all three questions. The winner will be drawn at random from the correct answers received. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Incomplete, damaged, defaced or illegible entries may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. TIMING: This competition runs from 9am GMT 12 November The closing date of this competition is 5pm GMT 19 November 2010. Completed entries must reach Microsoft no later than the closing date.
4. USE OF DATA: Personal data which you provide when you enter this competition will not be used for future Microsoft UK marketing activity.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: The winner will be picked at random and notified by email on 19th November 2010.
6. PRIZE: The prize is one copy of the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 with an estimated retail price of £339.99. Prize as stated and non- transferable. No cash or other alternatives available. Microsoft reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize will be sent no later than 22nd November 2010. Prize may be considered a taxable benefit and the winner will be directly responsible for accounting for any tax liability arising on their prize.
7. WINNERS LIST: The winner consents to their surname being made publicly available. The winner’s surname will be available for a period of 3 weeks after the closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
8. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Microsoft’s decision shall be final. Microsoft reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.
9. Microsoft cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants in this promotion agree that Microsoft will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Microsoft’s liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud.
Promoter: Microsoft Limited, Microsoft Campus, Thames Valley Park, Reading, RG6 1WG, England