If you’re interested in earning the Desktop competency to showcase your organisation’s Windows and Office deployment skills - the MPN UK team are offering free certification and training for two of your Microsoft Certified Professionals in February.
Learning Competency Partner - QA will be running 2x 2 hour virtual training boot camp sessions via LiveMeeting. The boot camp covers everything you need to know to prepare for the 70-681 TS: Deploying Windows 7 and Office 2010 exam. Partners that attend the training will then be given vouchers to take the exam free of charge from their local Microsoft test centre.
By having two MCPs successfully pass exam 70-681 your organisation will have met the technical requirements for the competency – you would then just need to meet the customer reference requirement, pass the online sales and licensing assessments, and pay the competency fee – more information about the Desktop Competency and full requirements and benefits can be found here.
The Exam cram will take place on 10th Feb 2012 and the exam itself can be taken at your convenience in Feb and March – at a time you agree with your testing centre.
To Register for the exam cram session – please click here
Please note – the exam vouchers will only be made available to Partners that attend the training session in its’ entirety
Virtual Training Bootcamp for exam 70-681 TS: Deploying Windows 7 and office 2010
This “Live Meeting Virtual Training Boot camp” is designed to help experienced Microsoft Deployment professionals prepare for exam 70-681 TS: Deploying Windows 7 and Office 2010. Delivered one 4 hour training session, the course will cover the following areas which specifically relate to subject areas within the 70-681 exam:
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK)
- Install WAIK
- Use WAIK Tools
- Windows SIM
- Sysprep (not part of the WAIK)
- Maintain Drivers in reference image
- Copy Profile to Default User
- Windows PE
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Install MDT
- Create Deployment Share
- Add Windows 7 Operating System Images and Full OS
- Add Drivers and Packages to MDT
- Create Task Sequence
- Modify Deployment Share Properties
- Customize Deployments with BootStrap.ini and CustomSettings.ini
- Deploy Windows 7
- Integrate MDT with Database and WDS
- Office 2010
- Deploy Office 2010 with MDT
- Control MDT with GPO
- Mixed Environments
- System Centre Configuration Management 2007 (SCCM)
- Integrate MDT with SCCM
- Understand Deployment Types
- Understand SCCM Deployment Scenarios
Delegates attending this course should have experience with Deploying Windows 7 with imaging tools from the Windows AIK.