If yes then you may be interested in signing up for Microsoft Cloud Essentials – this is a free programme that gives a number of benefits that will help position your business to sell and use Microsoft Online Services. Cloud Essentials includes the following benefits:
Internal user rights for:
- 250 licences of Office 365 E3
- 25 subscriptions for Windows Intune
- 250 licences for Dynamics CRM Online
- Listing as Cloud Essentials partner on Microsoft PinPoint online marketplace
- Marketing resources
- Demo showcase
- Profitability Modeller
- Online technical communities for Cloud
- Microsoft Office 365 Practice Accelerator
Cloud Essentials is open to all MS Partners and gives you an opportunity to use Microsoft Online Services for free so that you are familiar with the software and in a strong position to sell the technology.
As SBSC Partners you have already met the Partner requirement – so to join Cloud Essentials you would just need to complete the following steps:
- Sign the Microsoft Online Sales Partner Agreement (MOSPA).
- Pass the online assessment
- Register for Cloud Essentials
How to sign the Microsoft Online Sales Partner Agreement (MOSPA) and complete the Online Sales Assessment
Step 1: Navigate to the Partner Portal and login: https://partner.microsoft.com/UK/40066434
Step 2: Sign the MOSPA Agreement
Step 3: Pass the Online Sales Assessment
Step 4: Learn how you can receive recognition and referral fees through Cloud Sales
Next: Sign up for Cloud Essentials
Log into www.microsoftcloudpartner.com to access the Cloud Essentials Pack and receive Internal User Rights, sales and marketing materials and technical resources.