Authorised Distributor, C2k have a number of places available on their Free of Charge Technical Training series which they would like to offer out to Microsoft partners. Each course typically costs up to £800 per day per delegate, so this is a great offer. Capacity is 12 per course and we are some availability left, first come basis. Timing is the key concern as a number of the events are running next week.
The two courses available are:
- 26th - 27th May - M5060 Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (2 days)
- Where: QA, London Tabernacle Street
- Overview of course:This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully implement Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) version 3.0 in their organizations. It emphasizes that students should think about the architecture of their entire environment, including business and application needs, during the planning and deployment phases. The course covers how to perform a clean installation of WSS 3.0 and also describes all the prerequisites required to select the most appropriate method for upgrading WSS from 2.0 to 3.0 in a specific scenario. In addition, the course focuses on how to manage WSS after it is configured.
- Intended Audience: This course is intended for Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the planning, design, and selection of Line of Business (LOB) applications, including Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), in conjunction with internal business customers. Their primary responsibility is the deployment, customization, management, and support of LOB applications. They routinely monitor application status and troubleshoot application problems. The audience is expected to have at least two years of experience in implementing, managing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003, including Internet Information Services (IIS).
- 26th - 28th May - Implementing and Administering Windows® Small Business Server 2008 (3 days)
- Where: QA in Hinckley, Leicestershire
- Overview of course: This hands-on workshop provides students with the necessary knowledge to plan and implement Windows Small Business Server 2008. Students gain first-hand knowledge on topics such as installing, migrating, monitoring, securing, and backing up data. Please note this pre-release product course was written by Microsoft as an early adopter partner readiness course and is written on Beta product.
- Intended Audience: This course is intended for technology consultants, system integrators, and in-house technology staff that serve small and medium- sized businesses.
Please note that refreshments, travel and accommodation will need to be paid for by yourselves.