There are a number of new Partner Live Meeting events available to register for as part of the LiveSeries. The Live Series are a programme of Live Meetings which aim to effectively deliver top line information and key value propositions, highlighting the opportunities available to you around Microsoft technologies and resources. Visit: www.microsoft.com/uk/partner/liveseries
Click on the titles below to register now for the upcoming Partner Live Meetings:
- Using Intelligent Application Gateway (IAG) to provide secure remote access to applications, Wednesday 20th May 2009, 2pm - 3pm
Who should attend? Partners who are looking to understand how to provide policy-based secure remote access to applications to extranet, mobile and internet users, be those Microsoft applications such as SharePoint or Exchange, or applications from 3rd parties.
• Overview of Microsoft Intelligent Application Gateway and the associated partner opportunity.
• Partner case study – Why we’re deploying IAG solutions to our customers.
• Q and A
- Windows Server 2008 R2 – What’s New and where is the opportunity for Partners? Thursday 4th June 2009, 4pm - 5pm
The forthcoming new release of Windows Server provides a wealth of new capability for the web, virtualisation, manageability, and reliability. There are also a number of key features which makes it ‘Better together with Windows 7’, especially around the interconnecting of branch offices. Analyst AMI recently found that 80% of midmarket businesses wanted to better connect their remote offices and branches, rating it their number 1 strategic priority.
• An overview of key features and business benefits of Windows Server 2008
• Integration with Windows 7.
• What are the key opportunities for partners?
- System Center Technologies with Exchange Server 2007 & SharePoint Server 2007, Monday 18th May 2009, 4pm - 5pm.
Who Should Attend? SharePoint and Exchange design and deployment partners who are looking to enhance the security of their solutions they implement for their customers.
• Overview of Microsoft System Center solutions and how they integrate into Exchange and SharePoint products, drive customer satisfaction and deliver incremental “services” opportunities for partners
• Partner case study – Why we’re deploying these solutions with our Exchange solutions. TBC