Saw this post on the Small Business Blog from Microsoft which might interest one or two of you...
Free business guides and the death of saving
Need some business advice? (Who doesn't!) MSN Money has some free guides available to order:
- Guide to beating the recession - 50 ways to save money
- Falling interest rates; an investor's action plan
- Guide to making sense of the markets
- Guide to wealth management in uncertain times
- Guide to investing for children
- Guide to SIPPs
- Guide to investing for income
My colleague at True Business Blog - real life for small businesses - had some useful advice on cash flow, funding business, and general finances last week. Read his post 'The death of saving' and see if you agree.