Applies To: System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
The attached PowerShell script will fetch the Update Rollup on all your Management Servers, console installed on all the MS, WebConsole, Report Server.
Few Points to keep in mind:
1. Read through the comments at the start of the script.
2. Run the script from any Management Server.
3. Use an account which have administrative rights on all the SCOM servers.
4. WinRM should be enabled on all the servers. Windows Server 2012 R2 and greater should not have the issue.
5. The same script will work in SCOM 2016 with an update with the build numbers inside the script.
Please reply back to me in case something is not working or if something else can be added as per your requirement.
Download the script from the below link.