If you like FREE and want to experiment with unified communications products in a virtual online environment, then you've come to the right place.
Check out the newest Unfied Communications TechNet Virtual labs covering the following topics: deploying and configuring, enabling users and installing, configuring and using conferencing, using management and troubleshooting tools, compliance and archiving, and unified messaging at http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/unifiedcommunications.aspx?tab=virtuallabs
Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Virtual labs:
- Deploying and Configuring Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Configuring and Using Conferencing in Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Using the Management and Troubleshooting Tools in Office Communications Server 2007
- Compliance and Archiving in Office Communications Server 2007
Microsoft Offic Communicator 2007 Virtual Labs:
Enabling Users and Installing Office Communicator 2007
Microsoft Exchange 2007 Virtual labs:
Exchange Server 2007: Configuring the Unified Messaging Server
So don't delay and visit our newest Virtual Labs today!
- Kevin Engman, UCG Community