Using this linkyou can download the latest ConfigMgr 2012 R2 which contains a few Mobile Device Management enhancements:
- Trying to enroll a device in a user collection that contains security groups fails with an "access denied" error.
- Inventory data that's collected from mobile devices and the Microsoft Intune connector may be for the wrong device if two devices synchronize at the same time.
- The Exchange Server Connector does not perform a full synchronization when multiple concurrent remote PowerShell connections are active at the same time on the same Exchange Online account.
- 2990658 Hotfix extends client notification in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager to MDM devices
- 3002291 Mobile Device Management settings are not applied to cloud-managed users in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager