As described in this previous post, a learning roadmap is a way of organizing content (articles, white papers, videos, blog posts, etc.) to provide a customized and optimized learning path for a technology, feature, product, or solution. Starting with prerequisites and then moving on to introductory, intermediate, and advanced learning goals, learning roadmaps enables a novice to ramp up quickly and an experienced technology person to build more expertise in a particular area.
My colleagues on the SharePoint IT pro writing team have been very busy publishing the following additional learning roadmaps:
- Upgrade for SharePoint 2013
- User profiles for SharePoint Sever 2013
- Virtualize SharePoint 2013
- Windows PowerShell for SharePoint 2013
- Database management for SharePoint 2013
- Permissions for SharePoint 2013
If you need to technically ramp up in any of these areas, take a look at these articles to understand the prerequisite knowledge and then dive in.
See Learning roadmaps for SharePoint 2013 for the complete list for SharePoint 2013.