The following Test Lab Guides (TLGs) are now available for SharePoint Server 2013 Preview:
- Configure SharePoint Server 2013 Preview in a Three-Tier Farm Set up the standard database, application, and web front end tiers of a SharePoint farm.
- Demonstrate Intranet Collaboration for SharePoint Server 2013 Preview Set up multiple web applications and site collections for team sites, My Sites, and intranet content and demonstrate basic search capabilities. This TLG configures the same set of intranet web applications and site collections in the Corporate Portal with Path-based Sites for SharePoint Server 2013 Preview technical diagram.
- Demonstrate SAML-based Claims Authentication with SharePoint Server 2013 Preview Set up an Active Directory Federation Services 2.0 server and demonstrate Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)-based claims authentication.
The following figure shows the SharePoint Server 2013 Preview test lab configuration.
The following figure shows the SharePoint Server 2013 Preview TLG stack.
Stay tuned to this blog for additional TLGs for SharePoint Server 2013 Preview.
To get started with SharePoint Server 2013 Preview, see the following:
- SharePoint 2013 TechCenter (http://technet.microsoft.com/sharepoint/fp142366)
- SharePoint 2013 Preview Technical Library on TechNet (http://technet.microsoft.com//library/cc303422(office.15))
- SharePoint 2013 Developer Center (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/jj162979(office.15))
- New SharePoint 2013 Preview Technical Content (http://blogs.technet.com/b/tothesharepoint/archive/2012/07/23/new-sharepoint-technical-content.aspx)
SharePoint Server Platforms and Infrastructure Writing Team