The Test Lab Guide: Install SQL Server 2012 Enterprise is a new building block Test Lab Guide (TLG) that steps you through the default installation of SQL Server 2012 Enterprise on APP1 or another domain member server in the Base Configuration test lab.
There are step-by-step instructions for the following:
- Configuring the Base Configuration test lab (if you have not already done so).
- Installing SQL Server prerequisites.
- Installing SQL Server 2012 Enterprise.
- Verifying the installation.
Thanks to my esteemed teammate Jim Morey for making this happen!
The current SharePoint Server 2010 TLGs (3-tier farm, single-server) can use this new TLG instead of the TLG for SQL Server 2008 R2. Here is the current SharePoint Server 2010 TLG stack showing the use of this new building block TLG.
If you have a suggestion about a SharePoint Server 2010 TLG that we should be considering, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get started with SharePoint Server 2010, see the following:
- SharePoint Server 2010 TechCenter (http://technet.microsoft.com/sharepoint/ee263917)
- SharePoint Server 2010 Technical Library on TechNet (http://technet.microsoft.com/library/cc303422)
- SharePoint Developer Center (http://msdn.microsoft.com/sharepoint/aa905688)
- Getting Started with SharePoint Server 2010 (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-server-help/?CTT=97)
SharePoint Server Platforms and Infrastructure Writing Team