Have you noticed the redesign of our Office SharePoint Server TechCenter? It’s the TechNet landing page for SharePoint IT Pro-focused content and the home of our Resource Centers—the pages we build to expose content for top customer issues and key product themes.
Based on customer feedback, we’ve done the following:
- Moved the Resource Center links to the most prominent area (left side).
- Added organizational pivots around lifecycle and role to help you find groups of content.
Here's a screenshot of the newest version, so you can see what we've changed.
We’d love more feedback about the TechCenter. Here are some of the things we’re wondering:
- Have you been to the TechCenter before? If you have, what were you looking for, and did you find it?
- Now that you’ve seen it, what did you like best and least? Is there any information missing? Should we remove something from the page?
- Would you come back to the TechCenter? What for?
P.S. Here's the design we started with, just in case you're curious.