According to my teenager, “twitter is creepy, its just stalking. I mean the button you push says follow”! Duh!.” Yet, some in the business press in the US say Microsoft should buy Twitter.
So what is UA for IT Pros to do? Conversations continue inside Windows Server UA about the best use of our time as far as engaging with community is concerned?
What are your thoughts? Leave feedback.
And then consider:
- Some ROI numbers: http://twitpic.com/iny2m
- How to Track Your Twitter ROI: http://standrewsskillsacademy.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/how-to-track-your-twitter-roi/
- Case Study and ROI of a Twitter Engagement: http://www.socialmediatoday.com/SMC/125479
- What’s your Twitter ROI? How to measure social media payoff: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/342369/What_s_your_Twitter_ROI_How_to_measure_social_media_payoff?taxonomyId=0&pageNumber=1
- ROI on Virtual Worlds, MMOs and Twitter: http://www.revenews.com/wayneporter/twitter-roi-exploration/
- A New Metric for Measuring Twitter ROI: http://bly.com/blog/online-marketing/a-new-metric-for-measuring-twitter-roi/
- Driving Positive ROI on Twitter: http://www.slideshare.net/HubSpot/driving-roi-on-twitter?type=powerpoint
Try wait, you could consider those links first, THEN leave comments. Yeah…that’s probably better…