This sample app (did I mention it was free?) helps the Microsoft Information Security Team track information security risk across the company. They provide you with the source code, for free. Risk Tracker serves as an example of how to build a custom security application using the Connected Information Security Framework. Download it today (for free!) and use it to:
- Integrate into Key Business Systems like HR and Portfolio / Asset Management Systems.
- Enter and Track Risks associated with business groups, geographies and projects.
- Enter and Track Tasks Associated with Remediating or Tracking Risks.
- Perform Basic Risk Calculations.
- Track The History of changes made by user/system to Risks.
Check out the Edge video on Risk Tracker.