The download for the Operations Manager 2007 Management Pack for Windows Server 2008 (and 2003) is available at: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=3529d233-5e3e-4b51-8f66-5d6f27005ec3
NOTE: System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Server; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Server 2008 R2
- Other Requirements: All management packs (MPs) included in this download are supported on System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr) with Service Pack (SP) 1 and later.
The following should be considered when importing the management packs into a management group which does not have OpsMgr SP1 installed:
- The Library, Windows 2000 Server and Windows Server 2003 specific management packs can be imported into a management group that does not have OpsMgr 2007 SP1.
- The Windows Server 2008 specific management packs are not supported, and will not import, into a management that does not have OpsMgr 2007 Service Pack 1 installed. This is due to the fact that monitoring of Windows Server 2008 is not supported without Service Pack 1.
The Windows Server Operating System Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007 is designed to monitor the following versions of the base Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server