The Solution Accelerator team has published the Hyper-V Security Guide, check it out. No sign-in required for the download. Includes:
- Prescriptive guidance for hardening the Hyper-V role, including several best practices for installing and configuring Hyper-V with a focus on security. These best practices include measures for reducing the attack surface of Hyper-V as well as recommendations for properly configuring secure virtual networks and storage devices.
- Prescriptive guidance to help IT professionals safely and securely delegate administrative access to virtual machine resources using tools such as System Center Virtual Machine Manager.
- Prescriptive guidance for securing virtual machine resources, including best practices and detailed steps for protecting virtual machines by using a combination of file system permissions, encryption, and auditing.
· GPOAccelerator tool and guidance
· Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008 page on Microsoft TechNet
· Security Solution Accelerator page on Microsoft TechNet