Startups just got another Angel: Microsoft’s BizSpark. BizSpark helps Startups by providing access to Microsoft software* when they most need it and can least afford it, and by supporting the network of organizations – startup incubators, investors, advisors, government agencies – that are equally involved and invested in software-fueled innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Microsoft Windows Server® (all editions up to and including Enterprise)
- Microsoft SQL Server® (all editions)
- Microsoft Office SharePoint® Portal Server
- Microsoft System Center
- Microsoft BizTalk® Server
- Microsoft Dynamics® CRM (coming soon)
Now, where is the BizSpark for non-profits? If you know, leave comments here.
**Thanks to Ben: looks like NFPs want http://www.techsoup.org/