There is a new TechNet Edge video on the first SuperFlow.
Listen to the short (7.5 min) podcast about an innovative new way to deliver content to IT Pros: the Superflow. The first Superflow is the System Center Configuration Manager 2007 Software Updates Synchronization SuperFlow.
Splogbane: If you are reading this on a blog other than http://blogs.technet.com/tonyso, why not stop patronizing a splog and come over to the original?
Wikipedia says "Flow is the mental state of operation in which the person is fully immersed in what he or she is doing, characterized by a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and success in the process of the activity".
What is a SuperFlow?
The SuperFlow is a new content model that takes a technical flowchart or process workflow to the next level by providing the following:
The SuperFlow interactive flowchart provides:
• General and in-depth technical information about each step in the process.
• Procedures to accomplish relevant tasks, sample status messages, sample log file entries, troubleshooting information, and more!
The SuperFlow animation provides:
• A visual representation for the steps in the SuperFlow process.
• A detailed description for each step in the SuperFlow process.
The SuperFlow resources page provides:
• Links to internal resources such as the detailed dataflow for the process, sample log entries for the end-to-end process, verification checklists, etc.
• Links to external Web resources that provide more information about the product and SuperFlow process.
NOW is your chance to influence how Microsoft delivers content to you. From any section of the SuperFlow, there is a feedback link available and I encourage everyone to use the link and tell us what you think.
Or, leave comments here. The more feedback we get, the stronger case we can make for innovative ways to deliver content to you.