Code Gallery is a community-enabled Web site where you can share developer information and resources such as sample applications and code snippets. CodePlex is Microsoft’s open source project hosting Web site. Code Gallery is a pure storage site, with no project management capabilities. If you need to manage a live code project, CodePlex is a better choice.
- Would you like the IT Pro version of Code Gallery to be more like CodePlex?
- Or would you rather have the “commmunity” features of Code Gallery?
- Should it to be the one place for everything Powershell?
- What should it be called?
- How will it be different from the community submitted scripts in the TechNet Script Center?
Let us know in the Forum so I can drive your requirements into the team building the new property.