The ISA Server Best Practices Analyzer is a diagnostic tool that automatically performs specific tests on configuration data collected on the local ISA Server 2004 computer from the ISA Server hierarchy of administration COM objects, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) classes, the system registry, files on disk, and the Domain Name System (DNS) settings.
The resulting report details critical configuration issues, potential problems, and information about the local computer. By following the recommendations of the tool, administrators can achieve greater performance, scalability, reliability, and uptime.
Others who downloaded Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 Best Practices Analyzer Tool also downloaded:
- Microsoft Exchange Server Profile Analyzer
- Windows Server 2003 R2 Administration Tools Pack (x86)
- Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool
- Microsoft Exchange Server Jetstress Tool
- Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Started with Microsoft Windows Server Update Services on Windows Small Business Server 2003