PowerShell Saturday #003 will bring together devops, IT professionals, DBAs, and developers from Atlanta and the surrounding areas for a full day of intense learning and fun on October 27, 2012. With fifteen sessions covering a milieu of topics like Windows 8, Exchange, SQL Server, and of course PowerShell, this event offers a unique opportunity to participate in a diverse community.
- Chance to learn Windows PowerShell from experts in the field like Ed Wilson ”The Microsoft Scripting Guy” – the person who has written 5 books on Windows PowerShell and taught literally thousands of people in person.
- The event will be great fun – a chance to interact with 200 other people who LOVE Windows PowerShell so much, and realize the value of Windows PowerShell that they are willing to give up their Saturday to learn the stuff.
It will be of immediate value – with three tracks of information – Introductory PowerShell, Advanced PowerShell, and Applied PowerShell, there will be plenty of new things to learn!
- The second official Iron Scripter event – put your scripting skills to the test and take home the Iron Scripter badge for PowerShell Saturday #003!
- You will have an opportunity to meet and learn about some of our sponsors and their products
- There will be great prizes handed out.
- This will be a UNIQUE opportunity for some great networking. Bring your business cards to the event, and be prepared to make new friends, establish new contacts, and find great support.
- It is a great chance to find out information about the Atlanta PowerShell Users Group.
- The nominal fee covers lunch and snacks.
- You can also meet the Scripting Wife!
For more information visit http:/powershellsaturday.com/003/presentations/” target=”_blank”>http://powershellsaturday.com/003/presentations/