As you might have guessed, October is virtualization month. TechNet Magazine is celebrating with a blockbuster issue, there are launch events all over the country, and there are a slew of on-demand webcasts that let you explore the world of server virtualization. Here’s just a sampling:
- A 360 View Inside the Virtual World
- Assess Your Server IT Infrastructure for Windows Server 2008 Migration and Virtualization
- Examining Virtualization with Windows Server 2008
- Managing a Virtual Solution with System Center
- Why Customers Are Virtualizing Their Applications and How You Can Make a Success of It
- Windows Server Virtualization Under the Hood
And that’s not the half of it! You’ll find all the webcasts here.
Learn how you can use virtualization technology with Windows Server 2008 to increase the quality of key services in your organization while improving hardware utilization, lowering power consumption, and decreasing physical space requirements. You can then test drive Windows Server 2008 in a virtual lab or learn more about the operating system by downloading the latest audio podcasts.