Hey TLG fans,
Dan Cuomo, a Premier Field Engineer here at Microsoft, has just published the Test Lab Guide: Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET 5.2). The new TLG steps you through:
- A brief explanation of the EMET, an anti-vulnerability exploitation toolkit that can be layered onto the Windows operating system
- Setting up the Base Configuration for Windows Server 2012 R2 test lab in a separate test environment or in Microsoft Azure
- Downloading the EMET installation files
- Installing the EMET via Group Policy
- Deploying an ADMX GPO configuration to server systems
- Deploying an XML configuration to client systems
- Demonstrating certificate trust pinning
Here is the stack:
Dan's new whitepaper is illustrated throughout with screen shots showing the desired configuration.
Hats off to Dan for creating this comprehensive new TLG that gets your hands on the EMET 5.2!