Two new cloud-based technologies, Microsoft Azure Sentinel and Microsoft Threat Experts, have been unveiled in efforts to reduce the “…noise, false alarms, time consuming tasks and complexity…” to empower security operations teams. Check out the articles below to find out more information.
- “Announcing new cloud-based technology to empower cyber defenders” - https://blogs.microsoft.com/blog/2019/02/28/announcing-new-cloud-based-technology-to-empower-cyber-defenders/
- “Introducing Microsoft Azure Sentinel” - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/videos/introducing-microsoft-azure-sentinel/
- “Announcing Microsoft Threat Experts” - https://www.microsoft.com/security/blog/2019/02/28/announcing-microsoft-threat-experts/
- “Microsoft Security Intelligence Report Volume 24 is now available” - https://www.microsoft.com/security/blog/2019/02/28/microsoft-security-intelligence-report-volume-24-is-now-available/
- “Cybersecurity Jobs report 2018 – 2021” - https://cybersecurityventures.com/jobs/
- “Azure Sentinel” (Preview) - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/azure-sentinel/