List of January updates to the Azure portal:
New Azure portal home page
- Quick and easy entry point into Azure.
- Find recently visited resources, navigate to commonly used services, and discover how to use specialized services to learn, monitor, secure, and optimize your applications and infrastructure.
Shared time range for tiles on dashboards
- Previously, the time range would need to be set individually for each tile on Azure dashboards, but you can now globally specify the time range for supported tiles.
Azure Container Instances New start functionality
- It is now possible to easily start and restart your containers in ACI via the portal.
- If you have any stopped containers, a new "Start" command will be available on the ACI overview page that will let you start all of your containers.
I encourage everyone to read the full article HERE.
- Microsoft Azure portal January 2019 update - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/microsoft-azure-portal-january-2019-update/