SCUP (System Center Updates Publisher) enables independent software vendors or line-of-business application developers to manage custom updates.
- Import updates from external catalogs (non-Microsoft update catalogs).
- Modify update definitions including applicability, and deployment metadata.
- Export updates to external catalogs.
- Publish updates to an update server.
An updated version of System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP) is now available and can be downloaded HERE. This release of SCUP adds support for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. For detailed information about supported operating systems and prerequisites, see the Install Updates Publisher topic.
The SCCM team also created a video tutorial for SCUP. The video is part a series focusing on software updates in Configuration Manager current branch. This session focuses specifically on System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP). Steven Rachui covers understanding and configuring SCUP, working with SCUP and integrating SCUP into and using SCUP in a Configuration Manager environment.
To see additional SCCM videos in this series you can view their Software Updates Playlist
- System Center Updates Publisher adds support for new OSes - https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2018/03/21/system-center-updates-publisher-adds-support-for-new-oses/
- System Center Updates Publisher Documentation- https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/sum/tools/updates-publisher
- System Center Updates Publisher Video Tutorial - https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/configurationmgr/2018/08/24/system-center-updates-publisher-video-tutorial/
- Updated Version of System Center Updates Publisher (SCUP) : https://www.microsoft.com/download/details.aspx?id=55543
- SCCM Software Updates Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSrRxZBnj1AUx3fFSPZ_cLOi09HlwEmaC