A key feature of the Citrix collaboration with Microsoft has been our continued focus on innovation. Together, we bring groundbreaking features and capabilities to our joint customers and their employees that can make the extraordinary possible. Sometimes that innovation means moving on from popular older solutions.
Microsoft announced support for Office 365 Professional Plus installations on Microsoft Server 2016 Long-term Servicing Channel Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) will end in January 2020. That is roughly 24 months from today. As of this writing perpetual licensed editions of Office Professional Plus are not impacted by the Microsoft announcement. Citrix continues to work with Microsoft to help customers navigate through this component of their digital transformation.
Read the full article here:
- The Future is Now with Office 365 Professional Plus & Citrix Workspace - https://www.citrix.com/blogs/2018/02/01/the-future-is-now-with-office-365-professional-plus-citrix-workspace/
- Changes to the Office 365 ProPlus system requirements (February 1, 2018) - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4076504/announcement-office-system-requirements
- Citrix Workspace - https://www.citrix.com/products/citrix-workspace/
- XenApp & XenDesktop - https://www.citrix.com/products/xenapp-xendesktop/
- Citrix and Microsoft: A Year of Achievement … and We’re Just Getting Started - https://www.citrix.com/blogs/2017/05/23/citrix-microsoft-momentum-pj-hough/
- Citrix Workspace: Extend the value of Office 365 - https://www.citrix.com/products/citrix-workspace/office-365.html