Download the next generation application in the App Store today to enjoy the new UI design, improvements in the look and feel of managing your connections, and new functionalities available in a remote session.
Device Redirection Updates:
- Redirect your local microphone
- Redirect smart cards [redirected smart card isn’t available until after you sign in]
MacOS Shortcuts Feature:
- use the MacOS keyboard shortcuts to cut, copy, and paste in a remote session
- Assign desktop connections to custom groups.
- Easily identify active connections in the connection center.
- Manage a single list of user accounts in the preferences of the app.
- Store multiple entries of the same username with different passwords.
- New Remote Desktop app for macOS available in the App Store - https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2017/11/28/new-remote-desktop-app-for-macos-available-in-the-app-store/
- Download Remote Desktop from App Store: https://aka.ms/rdmac