The Azure mobile app lets you stay connected with Azure even when you are on the go. Over the last few months, we have been working closely with our customers to improve the Azure mobile app. And today, we are excited to share five more reasons why the Azure app is a must-have.
- Monitoring resources: Quickly check your resources status at a glance. Drill in, and see more details like metrics, Activity Log, properties and execute actions.
- Executing scripts to respond to issues: Use Bash and PowerShell to take full control of your Azure resources.
- Organizing resources and resource group: Add your most important resources across subscriptions and keep them in your favorites tab for easy access.
- Resource sharing: Share a direct link to the resource via email, text message or other apps with the click of a button.
- Tracking Azure Health incidents: Scan the QR code from the portal and track the incident from your phone.
- Five more reasons why you should download the Azure mobile app - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/five-more-reasons-why-you-should-download-the-azure-mobile-app/
- Download the preview app - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/features/azure-portal/mobile-app/