Check out this awesome video where Scott Manchester (Principal Group Program Manager, Remote Desktop Services) demonstrates the latest updates to RDS.
The video focuses on 3 key areas:
- Security: utilize Conditional Access policies, Multifactor Authentication, Integrated authentication with other SaaS Apps using Azure AD, and the ability to get security signals from the Intelligent Security Graph.
- Cloud readiness: take advantage of the elasticity and scale capabilities of Azure and get a first look at the new diagnostics role that helps you monitor your deployment effectively.
- Windows apps on ANY device: we are now building support for HTML5 browser-delivered experiences!!!
- First look at updates coming to Remote Desktop Services - https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2017/09/20/first-look-at-updates-coming-to-remote-desktop-services/
- Remote Desktop Services: Updates and upcoming innovations - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FXbSgRBTKg