Note: This is a Community Project. This is not supported by Microsoft.
On October 25th the Azure Key Vault Explorer tool was released to the general public under a MIT license. The code is open sourced at GitHub.
Azure Key Vault Explorer can be used to manage different Azure Key vault accounts, for managing keys and also to encrypt/decrypt content using the keys in the vault.
Some recent, new features include:
- Open PowerShell session with currently selected vaults and quickly automate things
- Custom required and optional tags per secret
- Default and maximum expiration per secret kind and different coloring based on expiration period left
- Export all or selected items to .tsv file for future analysis or reporting
- Drag and Drop of certificates and secrets to / from Windows Explorer or another instance of Vault Explorer
- Custom tags as columns in the list view (Right click on columns header bar)