Did you know that Microsoft offers a free kit on TechNet that includes a pre-configured virtual lab environment with evaluation versions of the following?
- Windows 10 Enterprise, 1511
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 2
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 update 2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Are you or someone you know looking to learn more about Windows 10 deployment, System Center Config Man, and/or MDT? Why not have them play around with it, and for FREE?!
Make sure you have the resources to run it all:
- 32GB RAM
- 300GB Free Disk Space
Note: Current lab is available for a specific time.New versions will become available as the previous one expires.
Step-By-Step Labs include:
- Image creation
- Lite-touch (MDT) and Zero-touch (SCCM) deployment
- Code integrity
- Windows 10 provisioning
- In-place upgrade
Additional information about the environment can be found here: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mt604890