Today’s (Cloud) Tip… How to Link an Azure RemoteApp collection to your existing Azure Virtual Network (without domain join!)
Use the following steps to create a cloud + VNET collection:
- In the management portal, go to the RemoteApp page.
- Click New > Create with VNET.
- Enter a name for your collection.
- Choose the plan that you want to use - standard or basic.
- Choose the VNET you already created. Don't know how to do that? For now, the steps are in the hybrid topic.
- Decide whether you want to join your collection to your domain. If yes, you'll need to use AD Connect to integrate Azure AD and your Active Directory environment. That's covered in below in Step 2.
- Click Create RemoteApp collection.
Check out the full how-to details on How to create a cloud collection of Azure RemoteApp.