Moving a SQL Azure Database Server from one subscription to another is quite simple. Make sure you are at least a Co-admin on the subscription you want to move both from and to, once you have verified that:
- Login to https://manage.windowsazure.com
- Make sure all the subscriptions are selected by clicking on the “Subscriptions” tab.
- Click on?SQL?Databases.
- Click on Servers.
- Click on the server name which you would like to transfer.
- Select “Dashboard” if it is not already selected.
- Click on the “Change Subscription” link.
- Choose the new subscription and complete the wizard.
It will take some time to fully transfer but should be available the whole time it is moving.